Tuesday, May 17, 2016

[Tokyo Otaku Mode] REVIEW: Cardcaptor Sakura 20-Year Serialization Anniversary Illustration Collection

Hi! As a lot of you know (or at least the ones who loves CCS) this year is the 20th anniversary of the anime Cardcaptor Sakura which I really REALLY REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY LOVE.

I wasn't able to get the manga when I was younger (12) and I could only watch CCS on Cartoon Network, back in the good old days, this anime was one of my favorites along with Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Magic Knight Rayearth and Escaflowne, I forgot or at least thought I was over this love I had for CCS when I was entering to college and now, some (a lot) years later the sakura fever comes back from my heart! NOW that I finally have money (not much), now that I can buy my own things, A LOT OF SAKURA THINGS ARE NOW ON THE MARKET AND AVAILABLE, I CAN'T...

I have a lot of feels right now, whatever... SO, as soon as I heard there was going to be like a following of the manga from CLAMP because of the anniversary I was burning out of joy and emotions, then I saw the artbook of illustraions and I HAD TO HAVE IT.

So I ordered from Tokyo Otaku Mode, where I've made some purchases in the past and everything is good.

I ordered it on March 26 and it was shipped on March 30, BUT because the postal service from my country was kind of slow... (correos de mexico) I got it until May 3rd. It's Ok, it is so worth the wait!

So, I received this box:

Where it had a plastic folder (pretty cool)
Front of the folder
Back of the folder

Two stickers


And this poster

Front 
Back

And this is IT!

Isn't it pretty?! I get happy just by remembering I have it at home. 

**Edited**

Here are more pictures of it (I apologize for the quality of the pictures u_u):



   
  
          



It was $39.99 usd + shipping (to Mexico) = $49.21 usd at the time it was around 900 pesos u_u AND I REGRET NOTHING!

AND here's the link from Tokyo Otaku Mode website in case you want it... also, it costs more than when I ordered it ($47.99 usd) and it says there's only 7 left:


That's all for now, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment